Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Buyincoins Haul & Fabbag unboxing Videos

Heylo Everyone,


Today I’m here to share 2 videos with you all :) Yup you are right video double dose :)


First video is my recent BuyInCoins haul.



Do check out the site, it has some great stuff at very reasonable price. Though they have some shipping problems sometimes. I have share the site review in my previous post, check it out here. Please like the video and subscribe to my youtube channel :)


Second is my fabbag January 2015 unboxing video. Check it out:



I’m happy yet disappointed with my fabbag for january 2015. Not happy that they did not send my product of choice or bblunt hair spray and gave some lame excuse when I raised the issue with them.


So Ladies what do you think about these videos? :) I would love to know your honest feedback and views :) Share your thoughts below :)


Till next time…take care…xoxo.



My Buyincoins Haul & Fabbag unboxing Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment