Thursday, April 14, 2016

Video Alert : Fabbag April 2016 Review & Unboxing

Heylo Everyone,


April fabbag arrived early this time so today’s post is review and unboxing video of my Fabbag April 2016.


Fabbag April 2016


Enjoy the Video:



Products I have received in my Fabbag April 2016 are:


In My Fabbag April 2016


  1. Catrice Longlasting eye pencil waterproof 010 New kids On The Black.

  2. O3+ Skin Whitening Mask

  3. Soultree Aloe & Rose water with Skin Toning Licorice Cleanser

  4. Lollipops Fiesto Matte Concealer

  5. Style Fiesta Accessory

  6. Freshlook 1 day color Lens – Blue

For subscription related information visit fabbag’s website.


Enjoy, Like & Subscribe.


For more updates visit my

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqBUrBgTKvXKU8XRuxaOntA

Twitter: @anubhutitiwari

Instagram: anubhutitiwari

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/senseiteve


Fabbag April 2016 Review & Unboxing


Overall I’m happy with the products I have received in my fabbag april 2016.What all you got in your fabbag April 2016? Share in comment section below 🙂


Till next time…take care…xoxo.



Video Alert : Fabbag April 2016 Review & Unboxing

No comments:

Post a Comment