Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Elois Hair Removal Cream Review

Heylo Everyone,


I’m just back from office and feeling damn tired. But as I have decided earlier in the day that I will write a post today, so here I am with review of Elois Hair Removal Cream. I do not have major body hair growth so I ususally go for waxing once every 2 months. But underarms growth can’t be ignored when you have to go for a party 🙂 So in those rare scenarios I use epilator or hair removing creams depending on my mood 😀 Read on to know whether Elois Hair Removal Cream qualifies to stay in my vanity 🙂


Elois-Hair-Removal-Cream-Review


About Elois Hair Removal Cream:


Beauty and personality won’t get eyeballs, if you are not getting rid of unwanted hair. Elois Hair Removal Cream is a fantastic depilatory product available at your nearby cosmetic store. Available in three variants to cater wide skin types like normal, sensitive and dry. Formulated with 100 % natural extracts of Aloe vera, Papaya and Rose essence; this hair removing cream comes in an attractive pack with required accessories. Now removing hair for men and women became much easier that too in five minutes.


Sensitive Skin: With natural extract the sought after ingredient, Aloe Vera has been used to design and formulate this product for people with sensitive skin.


Dry Skin: This moisturizing formula is infused with 100% papaya extracts, antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients. It leaves the skin feeling silky and soft, making it perfect fit for dry skin.


Normal Skin: For normal skin type, Elois has used the power of rose essence. With 100% pure extracts, Elois gives moisturizing and cooling to the skin. Not only that, the fragrance of rose acts as a natural perfume for you.


Elois-Hair-Removal-Cream-Description


Price & Quanity:


40/- INr for 25gm.


My Experience with Elois Hair Removal Cream:


Elois Hair Removal Cream comes in a tube packaging which is housed inside a carton box. A spatula is also included in the pacakging and all the necessary information is provided on the outer packaging.


Elois-Hair-Removal-Cream-How-to-use


Elois Hair Removal Cream has light cream like consistency and easy to spread formula. Spatula is quite nice and easy to hold, it makes the spreading job easy. I started with sensitive skin version first as i have sensitive skin. I used as advised and it removed hard hair but still I could see few arrogant ones were still left.


Elois Hair Removal Cream swatch


Next time I have used normal skin version and it removed all hair including those arrogant ones in single go. My skin felt soft afterwards and I did not feel the need to run for moisturiser.


Elois-Hair-Removal-Cream


Overall I’m impressed with the performance. Only thing intolerable is pungent smell, but cummon whom am I kidding! all hair removal creams has it.


Final Verdict: 4/5


Elois Hair Removal Cream is easy on pocket hair removal cream which does the job very well. However if you have hard hair growth I would suggest not to go for sensitive skin version. It did not irritate my sensitive skin at all and I have not faced any side effects. Overall it is decent hair cream for the price. One size packaging and pungent smell are the only flaws I find 🙂


Have you used Elois Hair Removal Cream? Share your thoughts in comment section.


Till next time…take care…xoxo.


 


 



Elois Hair Removal Cream Review

No comments:

Post a Comment